Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online by Pelagic d.o.o. (hereinafter Charter Provider) to all clients (hereinafter Client). By accessing, browsing, and using our website www.argola-charter.com (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “website”) and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below.
Your privacy is important to us. We value your trust and in order to provide the best possible service, we have implemented appropriate business systems and procedures to safeguard and protect any personal information. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
• The Client agrees to share personal data and information to charter a vessel, which proves the fulfillment of the Charter Provider’s rental conditions. The Charter Provider agrees that all personal data and information of the Client will be used exclusively for the documentation required for the rental.
• The Client has the right to demand a review of their personal data anytime by emailing the Charter Provider at email@example.com.
We recommend that you carefully read the cancellation, (pre)payment, and no-show policy before making your reservation.
• Each reservation requires a down payment for the confirmation of the booking in the amount specified by the Charter Provider. The amount of the payment which is needed for the confirmation of the Client’s booking will be sent to the Client via email.
• Once the Client made the payment as a confirmation of the reservation, the Client agrees to all terms and conditions, the relevant cancellation and no-show policy of the Charter Provider, without any exception.
• Late payment, wrong bank, debit or credit card details, invalid credit/debit cards, or insufficient funds shall not be entitled to any refund of any prepaid amount unless the Charter Provider agrees or allows otherwise.
• All the rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation or changes. Once made, all made payments are final, irrevocable, non-refundable, and non-creditable.
• In case of no-show or early departure, no refund will be made.
• The cancellation policy is valid in all cases, without exception. No refunds will be given in the case of cancellation due to any expected or unexpected situations including bad weather, unexpected serious illness, death, or injury; government-mandated obligations (including jury duty, travel restrictions, court appearances, and military deployment); transportation disruptions; train, bus, flight, or ferry cancellations; natural disasters, epidemic or pandemic diseases; in the case of war, labor dispute or strike, government sanction, blockage, embargo; or in case of gathering, travel or border crossing restrictions.
• The above-listed cancellation policy is not valid only in case the Charter Provider offers any kind of special offers, cancellation policies, terms and conditions (which are different from the above-listed terms and conditions) on the official website of the Charter Provider. In case of such offers, they will be visible and offered on the official website of the Charter Provider.
• In all other cases, the cancellation policy stated and listed under the terms and conditions of the Charter Provider is fully valid, without any exception and the Charter Provider reserves the right to retain all previously made payments by the Client.
INSURANCE AND DEPOSIT
• Passengers on board are insured up to the maximum number of the vessel, the number is determined by the certified boat manufacturer and must not be exceeded. If this number is exceeded, the Client will lose the security deposit.
• Before boarding, the Client must leave a safety deposit that will be returned after the vessel is returned in the same condition in which it was rented. In the event of any damage to the vessel, its equipment, or lack of equipment, such damage will be calculated from the deposit.
• In the event of major damage to the vessel, the Client shall promptly notify the Charter Provider and the Harbor Master’s office, which will prepare a report and protect the ship during the procedure.