- Snorkeling and swimming time at the famous Blue Lagoon (Drvenik Veli Island)
- Swimming time at Vela Rina Bay (Drvenik Mali Island)
- Sightseeing and coffee pause in Maslinica (Solta Island)
- Cruising around and discovering hidden corners around the Trogir Archipelago
- Time for exploring the charming streets of the UNESCO-listed town of Trogir
- Have enough sunscreen by your side to keep your skin protected
- Bring towels and spare clothes
- Grab your favorite flip flops or sandals
- Take a light jacket to feel more comfortable during the day
- Capture the best moments of the day with a waterproof camera or smartphone
- Don’t forget your sunglasses
- Duration (for group tour): 5h – half day tour
- Capacity: max. 12 people per speed boat (group tour). There is no capacity limit for a private boat tour.
- Children: children aged between 3 and 9 years get a 50% discount off the normal fare. No children under 3 years are allowed to participate in a shared (group tour). There is no age limit for a private boat tour
- Private boat tours are completely adjustable to your wishes and desires (duration, starting time, pickup location, places and attractions you want to visit). Send us an inquiry via our contact form and we will make you a tailored offer that meets all your needs
- safety equipment
- professional skipper
- bottled water
- snorkeling gear
- water/windproof jacket (upon request)
- personal expenses
- pickup service
Split: Matejuska port - right under the Croatian flag
Trogir: In front of the Kamerlengo Fortress
|08:30AM in Split / 09:00AM in Trogir
Splash and Play in a Secret Blue Lagoon
Whether you have chosen to make your holiday in Split or Trogir; we have combined the best of all worlds so you can see the best sights of the area. This boating adventure begins from either town for your convenience. From our dock in Trogir or the seaside promenade in Split, we will gently head towards the Split and Trogir island archipelago. Our boat tour will escort you to the most intriguing sights, bays and sunny beaches!
From our Split departure point, we will first touch base on the south side of Ciovo Island. There, we`ll see tiny coves and beaches among the limestone rock formations. Dalmatian rock is among the most famous the world over, used in important international buildings. The Renaissance era Shrine of Our Lady of Prizidnice (Gospa od Prizidnice) will greet us on the south side. Erected in 1546, it’s located on a cliff overlooking the sea. Steep rocks, blue sea, blooming agave (aloe vera) plants and many fragrant herbs make this area a hidden jewel. We will also visit a beautiful beach accessible only by sea, known as Robinson beach by the locals. Here, you can hop off the boat, take a dip in the warm sea and absorb the untouched beauty and simplicity.
We will stop for refreshments at the small tavern “Dango” at Duga Bay, opposite the small island of Fumija. After a brief swim, we will head over to our second destination, a beautiful Blue Lagoon on the island of Drvenik. Imagine this: a unique landscape, warm sea, 2m deep, crystal clear waters, with a transparent sea floor, perfect for the underwater adventurer in you. Krknjasi is most popular because of its two guard-like islets enclosing the sandy bottomed bay. With conditions ideal for beginner and experienced snorkeling and other water activities, it gets its amazing turquoise color from the combination of crystal clear sea and limestone sand. From turquoise blue to olive green, we will next discover Maslinica Harbor on Solta Island.
Solta is an island of fisherman, known for its natural pine forests, olive trees, vineyards and blessed peace. Maslinica is Solta’s only village on the western part of the island. Well protected by the cove of Sesula and an archipelago of 7 islands, you will feel the poetry and ambiance of the refreshing Mediterranean lifestyle. (Ahhhhhh…..) As you linger along its storybook waterfront picturesque city streets, you will agree that Maslinica provides the perfect setting for an environment of rest and relaxation. Here, you will escape life’s daily demands, regaining perspective while replenishing your lungs with the fresh, clean Mediterranean air.
On the way back, we will soon approach the bouquet of islets in the Trogir archipelago. They are known as Kraljevac, Zaporinovac, Fumija, and Pijavica. From our seaside viewpoint, we can easily observe the ancient walled city of Trogir, which is known as “Little Dubrovnik”. The city of Trogir is a beautiful Greek inspired maze of stone alleys and narrow streets, traditional Dalmatian taverns; open squares where children laugh and play, stone staircases, ancient houses with aging roofs and wonderful stone crofts, including fountains and mementos. The windows and family crests are decorated with carved angels and huge vases in the style of their forefathers. Walk down the town’s picturesque Main Street (Gradska ulica) and visit one of the oldest craftsmen still functioning in Trogir – Parcina. A family owned and operated shoemaker’s shop; you can have your shoes fixed or buy a small leather souvenir. You may catch the aroma of freshly prepared fish coming from the stove of an old stone tavern or a barbecue from the grill with wafting scents of garlic, olive oil and other Mediterranean preparations. If you happen to be hungry, there are several good Dalmatian taverns from which to choose from. Of course, we will be glad to recommend one to you.
After our tour of the charming little town of Trogir, we will head back to Split. But not too fast! First, we will circle around Trogir’s perimeters to catch a few views with the boat. Built on a peninsula for defense, we will also pass under two ancient bridges. Be sure to bring your camera along if you’d like to snap some magnificent photos from the water.
Don’t forget, we can start our tour from the Trogir side as well, so let us know your wishes and preferences. We take pride in serving you well. Like the genie in the bottle, your wish is our command!