- 02Our Boats
- 03Boat + Accommodation
- 04Sea Excursions
- 05Boat Transfers
- 06More services
- 07About us
Imagine your perfect holidays exploring the Adriatic on a motor boat while you are staying in one of our great accommodation rentals. Providing accommodation always was an independent service, but we like combining it with boat charter. So, we...
Get a complete holiday experience
Perfect combination for your unforgettable holidays
Enjoy our best accommodation rentals and boats
Since I was a kid I knew that I will do something “in connection with the sea“. This is probably due to the fact that my grandfather taught me is everything there is to know about it. Now I really know where my instinctual love and...The half-day sea adventure Island Hvar & Paklinski... Islands Vis & Bisevo Island Solta & Hidden Bays Island Brac Tour Kornati National Park Palagruza Archipelago Islands Svetac, Brusnik... Big Game Fishing Fishing the Traditional... Squid Fishing Come sail away Traditional Lateen Sailing Tailor-made tours
We take great pride in offering outstanding “extra” services which go above and beyond a normal vacation experience. In our humble opinion, these services cannot be duplicated. In the past eight years, we have been providing many high...
- 6,75 m
- 2,51 m
- Mercury EFI 200 V6
- 200 HP
- 42 MPH
- 135 l
- 80 l
- - Lowrance Elite 5
- - Lowrance Elite 5
- - Lowrance Link 5
- - 1
- - 1
- - 2+1
- Boat delivery service for all min. 4-day rentals to all locations and islands, up to 30 NM distance from our charter base, is free of charge in the period before the 10th of July and after the 10th of September. Fuel costs are not included in the price and will be charged.
- Renter must possess and present a valid boating permit together with an acceptable form of photo ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
- Multi day rentals span from 09:00 on the first day until 18:00 on the last day of the rental period. Daily rentals span from 09:00 - 18:00.
- Boats may be chartered bareboat or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the price of the rental.
- The rental fee does not include fuel expense. The vessel is provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned accordingly. Or, if you prefer, our staff may be called upon to fill the tank for you when you arrive.
- In addition to the rental fee, each charter requires a security deposit depending on the length of time and the vessel type / value. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact - in the same condition that it was found - at the beginning of the rental period.
- All vessels are full kasko insured. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.
- All prices listed on the website are subject to change without prior notice. Changes will be applicable to all new bookings from the date of the change. All new prices and changes will be published and visible in the price list on the official website.
QUICKSILVER 675 ACTIV SUNDECK
If something works, don’t change it. Just upgrade it!
Pleasant to navigate, extremely flexible and suited to various activities, Quicksilver 675 Sundeck has been one of the most popular members of our fleet since 2013. We are happy to announce that the new Activ 675 Sundeck with an updated design and improved features will be available in our offer for season 2019.
This is a boat created for really enjoying fun on the water. Quicksilver 675 Activ Sundeck is equipped with a Mercury EFI 200 V6 outboard engine that will deliver you an amazing driving experience and fuel economy. The spontaneous and sporty feel of the Activ 675 Sundeck is firmly backed up by plenty of practicality to make life easy. Deep seats and comfortable cushions with high performance vinyl with a tactile, natural feel bring extra comfort. While below deck there are even berths for two people to really unwind. Access to the boat is quick, simple and safe with the hinged rear port seat that rotates forward. When you want to get into the water twin rear bathing platforms make making a splash equally easy. Everything in its place. Chase the sun in Quicksilver 675 Activ.
Gotta love it when something extremely effective and good becomes even better!
Navigation & tehnical equipment
Interior & other equipment
|940 €||1040 €||1140 €||1790 €||1490 €||1290 €||1090 €||1000 €|
|180 €||200 €||300 €||260 €||220 €||1000 €|
© Argola Charter 2006 - 2020
Main base - Marina PSU "Banj"
Sv. Lazara 1
Terms and conditions
Weather Forecast Dalmatia
- Temperature: 13°C
- Humidity: 87%
- Wind: 20.92 Km/h - SE
- 7 days forecast