- 02Our Boats
- 03Boat + Accommodation
- 04Sea Excursions
- 05Boat Transfers
- 06More services
- 07About us
Imagine your perfect holidays exploring the Adriatic on a motor boat while you are staying in one of our great accommodation rentals. Providing accommodation always was an independent service, but we like combining it with boat charter. So, we...
Get a complete holiday experience
Perfect combination for your unforgettable holidays
Enjoy our best accommodation rentals and boats
Since I was a kid I knew that I will do something “in connection with the sea“. This is probably due to the fact that my grandfather taught me is everything there is to know about it. Now I really know where my instinctual love and...The half-day sea adventure Island Hvar & Paklinski... Islands Vis & Bisevo Island Solta & Hidden Bays Island Brac Tour Kornati National Park Palagruza Archipelago Islands Svetac, Brusnik... Big Game Fishing Fishing the Traditional... Squid Fishing Come sail away Traditional Lateen Sailing Tailor-made tours
We take great pride in offering outstanding “extra” services which go above and beyond a normal vacation experience. In our humble opinion, these services cannot be duplicated. In the past eight years, we have been providing many high...
- 7.95 m
- 2.81 m
- 200 HP
- 34 MPH
- 270 l
- 100 l
- - 3
- - 1
- - 2+2
- Renter must possess and present a valid boating permit together with an acceptable form of photo ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
- Multi day rentals span from 09:00 on the first day until 18:00 on the last day of the rental period. Daily rentals span from 09:00 - 18:00.
- Boats may be chartered bare boat or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the price of the rental.
- The rental fee does not include fuel expense. The vessel is provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned accordingly.
- The rental price does not include a fuel. The boat needs to be returned with the full water and fuel tanks back to the base.
- In addition to the rental fee, each charter requires a security deposit depending on the length of time and the vessel type / value. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact - in the same condition that it was found - at the beginning of the rental period.
- Final cleaning is not included in the charter price and it costs 50 €.
- Bedclothes and dishes are not included in charter price.
Jeanneau Merry Fisher 795
The Merry Fisher 795 adopts a dynamic and rewarding design, both inside and out. Its traditional V-shaped hull, best known for stability at speed and in more choppy conditions, a 795 delivers amazing performance at sea and is perfectly adapted to family coastal cruising. An easy to operate sliding roof panel compliments perfectly the natural light design, it also adds excellent ventilation allowing a full flow of air when open between it and the 3 leaf sliding doors. doors when fully open provide a pleasantly surprising amount of space between the cockpit and wheelhouse.
This boat will make you appreciate the pure freedom of being on board.
Navigation & tehnical equipment
Interior & other equipment
|1390 €||1590 €||1790 €||2390 €||1790 €||1490 €||1290 €||1500 €|
|300 €||350 €||400 €||350 €||300 €||1500 €|
© Argola Charter 2006 - 2019
Main base - Marina PSU "Banj"
Sv. Lazara 1
Weather Forecast Dalmatia
- Temperature: 13°C
- Humidity: 87%
- Wind: 20.92 Km/h - SE
- 7 days forecast