- 12 m
- 3,75 m
- Yanmar 8LV-370
- 370 HP
- 700 l
- 400 l
- - 4+2
- - Only at shore cable 220V
- - Home full size fridge + freezer
- Check-in / Check-out - 09:00h / 18:00h
- Safety deposit - In addition to the rental fee, each charter requires a security deposit depending on the length of time and the vessel type/value. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact - in the same condition that it was found - at the beginning of the rental period.
- Insurance - All vessels are full kasko insured. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.
- Skipper license - If the renter wants to book a bareboat charter (the renter drives and is responsible for the boat), the renter must possess and present a valid boating permit together with an acceptable form of photo ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license). The boat can also be chartered with a qualified skipper. In this case, a boating permit/license is not required.
- Fuel - The rental fee does not include fuel expenses. The vessel is provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned accordingly.
- Prices - All prices listed on the website are subject to change without prior notice. Changes will apply to all new bookings from the date of the change and will be published and visible in the price list on the official website. Fixed conversion rate 1€ = 7,5345 kn.
- 120 € per day
- Delivery service (up to 10NM from our base)
- Free of charge / Fuel not included
- Delivery service (over 10NM from our base)
- Upon request
- Mooring place (in Trogir)
- Free of charge
- Final cleaning
- 100 €
- Bedding & towels
- 20 € per person
- Early booking
- 5% discount (until 28.02.)
- Discounts 2 weeks / 3 weeks
- 5% / 10%
- Tourist tax
- 1.33 € /per person/per night
Greenline 39 is all about sophistication in design, technology, production, and the environment. Thanks to the dedicated engineers and designers. The Greenline 39 has become one of the most popular boats in a short time.
With a single engine and two cabins, the new generation Greenline 39 offers more speed and more comfort. The cockpit of the Greenline 39 makes outdoor fun effortless. The back wall transforms into an extended swim step, allowing you to easily access the water.
The galley is the perfect cooking space. The galley also features an extremely spacious full-size refrigerator and freezer. There is plenty of storage space overhead and below the counter. The galley is open to the salon, perfect for the chef who likes to play entertainer as well.
The large master cabin with a double berth provides natural light from large windows on both sides and it holds an electric marine toilet as well as a large separate shower. The second cabin offers sleeping space for two guests on board. Additional sleeping space can be offered by converting the dining space into a double berth.
This boat will make you appreciate the pure freedom of being on board!
ADD WATERSPORTS TO YOUR SUMMER
If you want to upgrade your onboard experience with watersports activities, select the watersports equipment-button under the "I'm also interested in" field in the booking form.
Navigation & tehnical equipment
Interior & other equipment
|3600 €||4600 €||5400 €||5640 €||6000 €||5400 €||4600 €||3600 €||3000 €|
|600 €||700 €||850 €||930 €||990 €||850 €||700 €||600 €||3000 €|