- Cruising in the direction of harbor Milna on island Brac
- Free time for a coffee pause and sightseeing
- Coffee pause in one of the popular local Café Bars
- Swimming and sunbathing time on stunning Paklinski Islands or enjoying a cocktail pause in the popular Laganini Lounge Bar
- Visiting Hvar Town – time for sightseeing and all water-related fun activities
- Bring enough sunscreen with you
- Have a light jacket by your side
- Don’t forget your swimsuits and sunglasses
- Bring towels and spare clothes
- Capture the best moments of the day with a waterproof camera or smartphone
- Be sure to fuel up with your favorite (unmeltable) snacks
- Duration: 10h – full day tour
- Capacity: There is no capacity limit for private boat tours
- Children: There is no age limit for private boat tours
- Private boat tours are completely adjustable to your wishes and desires (duration, starting time, pickup location, places and attractions you want to visit). The above-listed itinerary is just a suggestion and recommendation based on years of boating experience. Send us an inquiry via our contact form and we will make you a tailored offer that meets all your needs
- safety equipment
- professional skipper
- snorkeling gear
- water/windproof jacket (upon request)
- personal expenses
Trogir: In front of our office (Address: Sv. Lazara 1)
Split : Matejuska port - right under the Croatian flag
Any other pickup location: Upon agreement
|Meeting time||8AM in Trogir / 8:30AM in Split|
The most sunny & the Blue
With over 260 days a year of sunshine, Hvar is known as the sunniest of all Croatian islands in the Dalmatian archipelago. Rated among the “Top 10” island destinations in the world, it truly offers something for everyone. A playground to the rich and famous, it offers many simple pleasures as well. Like a slice of heaven, Hvar is famous for its lovely fields of lavender. Blossoming or not, the lingering aroma around you will remain in your senses.
From our designated meeting point, we set sail in the early morning hours while the sea is as smooth as oil, reflecting the sun’s earliest rays. Our first stop is Hvar Town, a popular destination among tourists and locals alike. In its idyllic harbor, you may have your first coffee at Café Bar Sidro, one of the locals’ favorite hang-outs. As you may have noticed, enjoying the wonderful aromatic coffee is a much-loved ritual among Dalmatians. You’ll then have adequate time to explore the town’s medieval charms. On the rocky cliffs above the coastline stands the imposing Austrian Fortica, offering spectacular views of the sea and islands below. On the spacious town square, you’ll find the impressive Cathedral of St. Stephen, the town’s best-known landmark. To the right, you will find a monastery containing Europe’s oldest public theater. The Arsenal Building and the Loggia of Hvar Town were built during the early Renaissance, filled with political and spiritual symbolism, artfully mastered stone carvings. The island’s rich history contains many layers of culture and tradition dating back to the ancient Greeks who first settled the area in the 4th century B.C.
Hvar Town will seduce you with its historical beauty, attractive architecture, landmarks, and beaches. The nearby Paklinski island archipelago seems to greet you as you enter its harbor. The word paklina means “tar”, referring to the pine resin used in our forefathers’ early shipyards. Borovac, Sveti Klement, Dobri Otok, Vlaka, Planikovac, Jerolim, GaleSnik are the names of specific islands rich with stories and legends, the pride of the locals. Your skipper will give you a firsthand account of the life and times of the people who once lived here, helping you understand the islands’ special significance, harrowing lifestyle, and survival mentality.
In the small strait of Zdrilca you will discover a scenic beach bordered with pine trees, ideal for a late morning dip in the sea. We will enjoy our midday meal at the Dalmatian tavern “Patak” or we may alternatively jet over to St. Clement’s Island to check out the offerings at Zori’s in Vinogradisce Bay, which is located at the very heart of the Pakleni Islands.
After our lunch, we will leisurely make our way to the Bay of Soline for an afternoon sunbath, a famous sun-worshiping spot dating back to the days of the Romans! The remains of this once popular ancient spa still exist. The bay contains some type of magical mud which is known to improve circulation and provides other skin remedies. The locals wisely come to this bay for its natural spa treatments and healing properties which helps to explain the natural beauty of its inhabitants. Cruising around the perimeter of the island, we will visit many unique, unexplored coves and beaches. At our final destination, we will joyously celebrate the sea with swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters adjacent to Island Dobri’s beautiful, untouched beach right behind Saint Clement.
As we make our way back, the panoramic cruise provides a time of beauty and introspection through this mystical blue archipelago. The sights, sounds, and scents of this spectacular trip will remain an unforgettable memory in the mind and hearts of all its participants.