What to see?
Olives, indigenous aromatic plants, brilliancy of white stone against the verdant vegetation and the towering mountain massif of Biokovo whose spurs reach all the way to the sea – yes, this is indeed an exceptional part of the country, and its beauty is made all the more enchanting by numerous historic events and monuments, and cultural manifestations. In short, this is an ever interesting region full of attractions which draws a great many visitors.
Rare are the regions that can be as proud of so many natural varieties as Split – Dalmatia County can. The mountain chain, within which one of Croatia’s highest mountain finds itself, separate from the continental characteristics of Zagora and the Mediterranean beach atmosphere, which are among the most beautiful in the world; here you can find both shallow waters and the open sea, wild rapids and peaceful river beds, the most beautiful Mediterranean islands alongside rough cliffs with endemic species in the middle of the open sea, deep lakes and the still unexplored richness of the underground caves.
In summer, Dalmatia is flooded with foreign visitors attracted by the marvelous Dalmatian sights. Each island in Dalmatia has its own character from trendy hotspot to secluded getaway. The coast is dotted with everything from major cities such as Split or Sibenik to picture-perfect small townlets such as Trogir, Hvar, Komiza. Bareboat charter is the best way and opportunity to visit the following places in Croatia:
– National park MLJET (island), buoy in Polače or coast mooring and anchoring in Pomena
– National park KRKA (waterfalls)
– National park KORNATI
-Mali Ston (oysters are delicates of that area)
NATURAL BEAUTIES and SIGNIFICANT LANDSCAPES
– Blue cave (island Biševo) near Vis
– Bear cave (The Medvidina Cave) Komiža on island Vis
– Bay Stiniva (island Vis)
– Island Brusnik and Jabuka (please mind, because of lots of “magnetite” stone on this island compass does not work visit is not recommended without experienced skipper)
– Zlatni rat (island Brač)
– Brela, Brela Stone
– Gornje Selo, Vela straža (Island Šolta)
– The Peninsulas of St. Peter and Osejava (Makarska)
– Kamik, Balkun, Rudula, Grmej, Stipanska, Saskinja and Polebrnjak (7 islands archipelago near Maslinica)
– Palmižana, The Botanical Garden in Palmižana
– Sućuraj, The Perna Inlet
– Vis, St Juraj’s Inlet
– Paklinski islands
– Šćedro island
– Pustinja Blaca (deserted stone monastery on island Brac)
– Island Ravnik (Green cave)
– Lastovo Island – Nature Park Lastovo Islands …
– Old city Museum-Starigrad(Hvar)
– Fisherman museum-Komiža (Vis)
– Town museum-Trogir
– Lučić Palace-Trogir
– City Museum-Split
– Gallery Meštrović-Split
(Source: Croatian Tourist Board)
- ABOUT ARGOLA CHARTER
What sets us apart from the other charter companies is the fact that we care...
- ARGOLA CHARTER TEAM
We are a team of enthusiastic young people who have already accumulated years of...
These experiences help us to carry out a job well and to fulfill even bigger...
- WHY RENT WITH US?
We do the work for you – by understanding your specific requirements and then...
- USEFUL TIPS & INFO
We have an exceptionally useful Tips&Info selection, which can be of interest...