- 02Our Boats
- 03Boat + Accommodation
- 04Sea Excursions
- 05Boat Transfers
- 06More services
- 07About us
Imagine your perfect holidays exploring the Adriatic on a motor boat while you are staying in one of our great accommodation rentals. Providing accommodation always was an independent service, but we like combining it with boat charter. So, we...
Get a complete holiday experience
Perfect combination for your unforgettable holidays
Enjoy our best accommodation rentals and boats
Since I was a kid I knew that I will do something “in connection with the sea“. This is probably due to the fact that my grandfather taught me is everything there is to know about it. Now I really know where my instinctual love and...The half-day sea adventure Island Hvar & Paklinski... Islands Vis & Bisevo Island Solta & Hidden Bays Island Brac Tour Kornati National Park Palagruza Archipelago Islands Svetac, Brusnik... Big Game Fishing Fishing the Traditional... Squid Fishing Come sail away Traditional Lateen Sailing Tailor-made tours
We take great pride in offering outstanding “extra” services which go above and beyond a normal vacation experience. In our humble opinion, these services cannot be duplicated. In the past eight years, we have been providing many high...
- 5.48 m
- 2.36 m
- 115 HP
- 36 MPH
- 100 l
- 55 l
- - 1
- - 1
- September special offer - the offer is valid for all new bookings until end of September. Send us a request and get a discount of 20% on the total price.
- Renter must possess and present a valid boating permit together with an acceptable form of photo ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
- Multi day rentals span from 09:00 on the first day until 18:00 on the last day of the rental period. Daily rentals span from 09:00 - 18:00.
- Boats may be chartered bareboat or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the price of the rental.
- The rental fee does not include fuel expense. The vessel is provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned accordingly. Or, if you prefer, our staff may be called upon to fill the tank for you when you arrive.
- In addition to the rental fee, each charter requires a security deposit depending on the length of time and the vessel type / value. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact - in the same condition that it was found - at the beginning of the rental period.
- All vessels are full kasko insured. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.
Jeanneau Cap Camarat 5.5 WA
The Cap Camarat 5.5 WA features contemporary fluid lines. With her tapered V-shaped Jeanneau hull, she demonstrates excellent handling and sea-keeping for family use and quick planing for water-skiing. With her sliding central seating, the aft cockpit is spacious and inviting, even when the engine is up. Simply turn the bolster seats around when guests gather around the table. The bright and airy cabin features a double birth and storage compartments. The forward deck, level and recessed, is ideal for relaxing on the sundeck.
Navigation & tehnical equipment
Interior & other equipment
|690 €||890 €||990 €||1240 €||990 €||890 €||690 €||1000 €|
|160 €||180 €||220 €||180 €||160 €||1000 €|
© Argola Charter 2006 - 2019
Main base - Marina PSU "Banj"
Sv. Lazara 1
Weather Forecast Dalmatia
- Temperature: 13°C
- Humidity: 87%
- Wind: 20.92 Km/h - SE
- 7 days forecast