- Time for exploring the charming streets of the UNSECO-listed town of Trogir (for those who are starting the tour from Split)
- Snorkeling and swimming time at the famous Blue Lagoon
- Sightseeing and coffee pause in Maslinica (island of Solta)
- Cruising around and discovering hidden beaches and bays around the island
- Visiting the oldest port Stomorska on the island of Solta
- Exploring an old shipwreck hidden in Nečujam Bay
- Take a light jacket to feel more comfortable during the day
- Be sure to fuel up with your favorite (unmeltable) snacks
- Take enough sunscreen to keep your skin protected
- Don’t forget to take some great photos with your family and friends during the day
- Bring towels and spare clothes
- Grab your favorite flip flops or sandals
- A good dry bag will keep your phone, wallet, and camera nice and dry when not in use
- Duration (for group tour): 10h – full day tour
- Capacity: max. 12 people per speed boat (group tour). There is no capacity limit for a private boat tour.
- Children: children aged between 3 and 9 years get a 50% discount off the normal fare. No children under 3 years are allowed to participate in a shared (group tour). There is no age limit for a private boat tour
- Private boat tours are completely adjustable to your wishes and desires (duration, starting time, pickup location, places and attractions you want to visit). Send us an inquiry via our contact form and we will make you a tailored offer that meets all your needs
- safety equipment
- professional skipper
- bottled water
- snorkeling gear
- water/windproof jacket (upon request)
- personal expenses
- pickup service
Spend a day on board, visit the famous Blue Lagoon and Šolta Island. Send us a request through the inquiry form, and we will send you a discounted (-10%) offer for the selected date, according to the availability of the tour.Back to other Special Deals
Split : Matejuska port - right under the Croatian flag
Trogir : In front of the Kamerlengo Fortress
|Meeting time||07:50AM in Split / 09:00AM in Trogir|
Blue Lagoon & Olive island
This Adriatic island is more than just a collection of sleepy villages. In ancient times, Solta was a wealthy “province” of Split, much like a weekend getaway. The Roman Emperor Diocletian chose Solta for his vacation residence with his own personal fishing pond, located at the scenic bay of Necujam. Solta is peaceful and reserved, with many romantic coves, well preserved natural flora and fauna. You’ll discover rustic villages marked with traditional stone houses and narrow winding streets. The sea encircling the island offers the ideal conditions for diving, fishing and boating. There will be plenty of time for wine tasting and sampling other Dalmatian specialties, like sage honey, brandy, almonds, dried fruit and more.
We will leave in the early morning hours, soon approaching the bouquet of islets in the Trogir archipelago: Kraljevac, Zaporinovac, Fumija, and Pijavica to name only a few. While there, we will drop our anchor at the small lagoon of Krknjasi. This hidden paradise on the eastern shores of the Island Drvenik is well sheltered from the four winds. It’s located between the Veli Krknjas and Mali Krknjas islands islets. After a morning swim in the crystal blue waters of Krknjasi beach, we will head off to discover idyllic Maslinica Harbor on Solta Island.
Maslinica derives its name from the word “maslina” which means “olive”. Situated at the north-western part of the island, Maslinica was formed in the early 18th century when the aristocratic Martinis family built their towering castle here, helping to protect the Split mainland from pirate attacks. The castle has now been converted into a stately hotel called the Martinis Marchi. As you browse along the waterfront and the charming streets you will feel the poetry and ambiance of the refreshing Mediterranean lifestyle. Maslinica provides the perfect environment for rest and relaxation. Here, you will have an opportunity to escape life’s daily demands, regaining perspective while replenishing your lungs with the fresh and clean Mediterranean air.
Just past Maslinica we’ll move on to a long protective harbor called “Sesula”, where sailors have been known to take shelter from the wind. In this deep cove we will drop our anchor in front of the tavern ”Sismis” where you can try the local cuisine or go swimming in the emerald waters.
After lunch, we’ll discover the southern side of Solta. There will be time to relax, go beachcombing, write postcards, or take a refreshing swim on the protective pebbly coved beach. As we make our way around the island, we will pass the island of Mrduja which is located midway between Island Solta and Island Bras. One of the local legends is that Bras and Solta couldn’t agree who it belonged to, so they pulled Mrduja from either direction with a rope. Every year in August during peak season, a team from each island competes in the fun loving Mrduja Rope Pulling contest. Whoever wins becomes the temporary owner of the island for one year. It is very funny to watch the two teams putting all their energy into this quest!
On our last stop, we will dock in the picturesque port of Stomorska, Solta’s oldest port. Dating back to the early 16th century, the town is known for its fleets of big wooden ships which used to carry Solta’s wine and olive oil to markets along the Croatian and Italian shores. Only five or six of these historical vessels still remain. Instead of goods, they now take tourists on scenic excursions around the Adriatic. The port is lively with activity, sailors and merchants, melodious voices, waves, and all other forms of harbor activity. Imagine the beauty of the stone captain’s houses, tiny yards and gardens, unique alleys and flower pot lined stairways.
What our clients say about us
My sister and I recently chartered a boat for the traditional fishing experience through Argola. From the beginning it felt as if we were just hanging out with friends. Incredible day and experience! I would totally recommend Argola Charter to anyone looking for a great time on the water!! Thanks again!
Many thanks, vielen Dank, Hvala! Es war alles perfekt und wir kommen bestimmt wieder.und für alle die,die sich typische Sorgen machen - hier sind sie unbegründet. Es wird mehr geliefert,als versprochen,denn neben Service und Boot an sich ist es diese Freundlichkeit, die das Unternehmen unterscheidet.
Zum zweiten Mal haben wir den hervorragenden Service vom Argola-Charter-Team genießen können. Die Boote waren in einem Top Zustand, dass Team hatte für jedes Problemchen immer ein offenes Ohr und sofort ein Lösung parat. Die Ferienwohnung war sehr sauber und die Vermieter sehr nett und gastfreundlich. Vielen Dank für Alles, wir werden wiederkommen. Viele Grüße
Ich kann Argola als angenehmen, kompetenten und herzlichen Partner in Sachen Bootsverleih weiterempfehlen. Die Kommunikation per Mail und telefonisch funktioniert reibungslos und sehr schnell! Das empfohlene Boot hat alle unsere Wünsche erfüllt. Ich komme wieder. Liebe Grüße an das Team!