- 02Our Boats
- 03Boat + Accommodation
- 04Sea Excursions
- 05Boat Transfers
- 06More services
- 07About us
Imagine your perfect holidays exploring the Adriatic on a motor boat while you are staying in one of our great accommodation rentals. Providing accommodation always was an independent service, but we like combining it with boat charter. So, we...
Get a complete holiday experience
Perfect combination for your unforgettable holidays
Enjoy our best accommodation rentals and boats
Since I was a kid I knew that I will do something “in connection with the sea“. This is probably due to the fact that my grandfather taught me is everything there is to know about it. Now I really know where my instinctual love and...The half-day sea adventure Island Hvar & Paklinski... Islands Vis & Bisevo Island Solta & Hidden Bays Island Brac Tour Kornati National Park Palagruza Archipelago Islands Svetac, Brusnik... Big Game Fishing Fishing the Traditional... Squid Fishing Come sail away Traditional Lateen Sailing Tailor-made tours
We take great pride in offering outstanding “extra” services which go above and beyond a normal vacation experience. In our humble opinion, these services cannot be duplicated. In the past eight years, we have been providing many high...
- 6,50 m
- 2,55 m
- Mercury VERADO 200HP, turbocharged fourstroke
- 200 HP
- 44 MPH
- 200 l
- 75 l
- - Navman Trackfish 6600
- - Navman Trackfish 6600
- - Lowrance Link 5
- - 2
- September special offer - the offer is valid for all new bookings until end of September. Send us a request and get a discount of 20% on the total price.
- Renter must possess and present a valid boating permit together with an acceptable form of photo ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
- Multi day rentals span from 09:00 on the first day until 18:00 on the last day of the rental period. Daily rentals span from 09:00 - 18:00.
- Boats may be chartered bareboat or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the price of the rental.
- The rental fee does not include fuel expense. The vessel is provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned accordingly. Or, if you prefer, our staff may be called upon to fill the tank for you when you arrive.
- In addition to the rental fee, each charter requires a security deposit depending on the length of time and the vessel type / value. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact - in the same condition that it was found - at the beginning of the rental period.
- All vessels are full kasko insured. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.
ZAR 65 SUITE XL
The ZAR 65 Suite enjoys the high value characteristics for the comfort and for the open-air life. There are 10 front facing seats, that are as comfortable as the couch in your living room and that can be easily transformed into a sea of cushions and change the deck into a solarium. ZAR 65 Suite combines unusual spaces and volumes with elegance and avanguard design. The driving position is designed to give you maximum comfort and support in rougher conditions. The console also has a front seat suitable for use on calmer days and at slower speeds. In navigation ZAR 65 is absolutely excellent: the long V shaped hull guarantees an extraordinarily smooth impact on the waves. Very fast, it is great to drive: it allows tight veers without getting off course. It offers top safety and stability. Thanks to unexpected handling qualities, displacement operations are easy under any circumstances. And what about boring side sprays? Absolutely none… if you want to refresh, take a shower at the stern!
The ZAR 65 Suite design incorporates the qualities of exceptional safety, strength, stability, speed and comfort. Of course, ZAR 65 is equipped with fascinating Mercury Verado 200 HP engine. With Verado’s supercharged technology delivering unbelievable torque, these FourStrokes provide astounding holeshots and punchy mid-range acceleration, all with outstanding fuel economy.
Navigation & tehnical equipment
Interior & other equipment
|1190 €||1290 €||1490 €||2090 €||1490 €||1290 €||1190 €||1000 €|
|250 €||280 €||350 €||280 €||250 €||1000 €|
© Argola Charter 2006 - 2019
Main base - Marina PSU "Banj"
Sv. Lazara 1
Weather Forecast Dalmatia
- Temperature: 13°C
- Humidity: 87%
- Wind: 20.92 Km/h - SE
- 7 days forecast