- 02Our Boats
- 03Boat + Accommodation
- 04Sea Excursions
- 05Boat Transfers
- 06More services
- 07About us
Imagine your perfect holidays exploring the Adriatic on a motor boat while you are staying in one of our great accommodation rentals. Providing accommodation always was an independent service, but we like combining it with boat charter. So, we...
Get a complete holiday experience
Perfect combination for your unforgettable holidays
Enjoy our best accommodation rentals and boats
Since I was a kid I knew that I will do something “in connection with the sea“. This is probably due to the fact that my grandfather taught me is everything there is to know about it. Now I really know where my instinctual love and...The half-day sea adventure Island Hvar & Paklinski... Islands Vis & Bisevo Island Solta & Hidden Bays Island Brac Tour Kornati National Park Palagruza Archipelago Islands Svetac, Brusnik... Big Game Fishing Fishing the Traditional... Squid Fishing Come sail away Traditional Lateen Sailing Tailor-made tours
We take great pride in offering outstanding “extra” services which go above and beyond a normal vacation experience. In our humble opinion, these services cannot be duplicated. In the past eight years, we have been providing many high...
- 5,53 m
- 2,39 m
- Yamaha 115HP FourStroke
- 115 HP
- 38 MPH
- 130 l
- 75 l
- - Northstar Explorer 538i
- - Lowrance Link 5
- - 2
- Boat delivery service for all min. 4-day rentals to all locations and islands, up to 30 NM distance from our charter base, is free of charge in the period before the 10th of July and after the 10th of September. Fuel costs are not included in the offer and will be charged.
- Renter must possess and present a valid boating permit together with an acceptable form of photo ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
- Multi day rentals span from 09:00 on the first day until 18:00 on the last day of the rental period. Daily rentals span from 09:00 - 18:00.
- Boats may be chartered bareboat or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the price of the rental.
- The rental fee does not include fuel expense. The vessel is provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned accordingly. Or, if you prefer, our staff may be called upon to fill the tank for you when you arrive.
- In addition to the rental fee, each charter requires a security deposit depending on the length of time and the vessel type / value. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact - in the same condition that it was found - at the beginning of the rental period.
- All vessels are full kasko insured. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.
If you require a RIB that provides a sense of security and well being, excellent performance, handling and incredible versatility, then there is no better craft than a ZAR 53. This boat has been designed to look as good as it performs.
ZAR 53 is very strong and well constructed, it’s made to handle inhospitable conditions.This boat has a comfortable 8 running seats, a double sunbathing bed in the front, 8 peaks to stow goods and a range of unique combinations seats/sun bathing bed/bed/table. Ideal for the family, that can enjoy wonderful autonomous nautical days, this boat is excellent for all purposes. Everything has been planned and built for maximum comfort. The hull is deep and long as much as the one of many bigger boats, it offers soft sailing on the waves, stable tacking and agility, all qualities that are unique in its category. The line elegance and the practical design make ZAR 53 a unique boat all over the world.
Navigation & tehnical equipment
Interior & other equipment
|850 €||950 €||1050 €||1250 €||1050 €||950 €||850 €||1000 €|
|180 €||200 €||250 €||200 €||180 €||1000 €|
© Argola Charter 2006 - 2019
Main base - Marina PSU "Banj"
Sv. Lazara 1
Weather Forecast Dalmatia
- Temperature: 13°C
- Humidity: 87%
- Wind: 20.92 Km/h - SE
- 7 days forecast