- Cruising in the direction of the Kornati Archipelago
- Coffee break on the peaceful Kaprije Island
- Reaching the uninhabited island Piskera
- Snorkeling and swimming time
- Heading to Mana Island, well known for its ancient architectural heritage
- Lunch pause (upon request)
- Swimming pause – whenever you feel like it!
- Anchoring at Veli Kornat – the biggest of the Kornati Islands
- Bring your swimsuits, towels, and spare clothes
- A good dry bag will keep your phone, wallet, and camera nice and dry when not in use
- Take a light jacket to feel more comfortable during the day
- Be sure to fuel up with your favorite (unmeltable) snacks
- Take enough sunscreen to keep your skin protected
- Let your skipper know whenever you want to make a lunch or swimming pause during the day
- Duration: 11h – full day tour
- Capacity: There is no capacity limit for private boat tours
- Children: There is no age limit for private boat tours
- Private boat tours are completely adjustable to your wishes and desires (duration, starting time, pickup location, places and attractions you want to visit). The above-listed itinerary is just a suggestion and recommendation based on years of boating experience. Send us an inquiry via our contact form and we will make you a tailored offer that meets all your needs
- safety equipment
- professional skipper
- private boat
- snorkeling gear
- water/windproof jacket (upon request)
- personal expenses
- entrance tickets for National Park Kornati
Split : Matejuska port - right under the Croatian flag
Trogir : In front of our office (Address: Sv. Lazara 1)
Any other pickup location: Upon agreement
|Meeting time||8:00AM in Split / 8:30AM in Trogir|
A real islands labirinth
George Bernard Shaw wrote, by the aura of mystery and legend characteristic of these islands, that God at the end of creation, found himself with a handful of rocks, mix them in tears and breath and threw them at random on the sea surface and, pleased with the result, let them as they were.
These islands of unbelievable shapes created a labyrinth of channels, bays, coves, harbors big and small, jutting capes above the sea surface. With their immense natural beauty Kornati islands were declared a National park in 1980. National park Kornati sizes about 220 km2 which consists of 89 islands, islets and reefs. National park Kornati was named after the biggest island in the group – Kornat.
The Kornati islands were populated in prehistoric times; findings of stone hatchets at the bottom of the hill Pasinka on the islands of Kornati confirm the stated. The Kornati islands were a frequent target for invaders and thieves, from the Romans and the Venetians to the aristocracy from Zadar. There’s no fresh water here, and the islands are rocky and arid. In the past, their scanty vegetation was used for summer grazing, and shepherds and fishermen from Murter built stone cottages to use as seasonal accommodation. Although today these islands are only populated during the summer months, old field and fishing houses spread out in secluded inlets on the Kornati islands, give away the presence of their owners.
One of the most impressive natural phenomena on Kornati are cliffs on many islands of the Lower Kornati, facing open sea. The cliffs have always been referred to as “crowns” (corona) and that is probably where the name of Kornati originates from. Some cliffs can reach even up to 100m under water. We will enjoying a spectacular cruise along the outer limits of Kornati Islands National Park, under the tall cliffs of Klobucar (80m high), Mana (65m) or Rasip veli (64m) and other magical islets and islands.There are a few laborer’s and fisherman’s houses scattered around quiet bays. The houses of fishermen act also as restaurants, where, if necessary, we can enjoy fresh fish for a lunch.
We will visit this most Interesting sites:
Islet of Taljuric – because of its oval shape it looks like a plate. It is dangerous for boats, because it is often covered with water.
Island Piskera – is the second largest island in the national park, it was once the main fishing centre on the Kornati islands with a warehouse for salted fish.
Mala Proversa – is a shallow passage between Dugi otok and the island of Katine. Ancient Roman ruins approximately 90m long are visible in the sea, which were once above sea level.
Bay of Spinuta – in the bay, leftover wall ruins are visible of an Ancient Roman salt factory or of a fish cultivating pond.
If you seek an unforgettable adventure, you are on the right place. Our experienced skipper will allow you unique view of national park Kornati.
What our clients say about us
My sister and I recently chartered a boat for the traditional fishing experience through Argola. From the beginning it felt as if we were just hanging out with friends. Incredible day and experience! I would totally recommend Argola Charter to anyone looking for a great time on the water!! Thanks again!
Many thanks, vielen Dank, Hvala! Es war alles perfekt und wir kommen bestimmt wieder.und für alle die,die sich typische Sorgen machen - hier sind sie unbegründet. Es wird mehr geliefert,als versprochen,denn neben Service und Boot an sich ist es diese Freundlichkeit, die das Unternehmen unterscheidet.
Zum zweiten Mal haben wir den hervorragenden Service vom Argola-Charter-Team genießen können. Die Boote waren in einem Top Zustand, dass Team hatte für jedes Problemchen immer ein offenes Ohr und sofort ein Lösung parat. Die Ferienwohnung war sehr sauber und die Vermieter sehr nett und gastfreundlich. Vielen Dank für Alles, wir werden wiederkommen. Viele Grüße
Ich kann Argola als angenehmen, kompetenten und herzlichen Partner in Sachen Bootsverleih weiterempfehlen. Die Kommunikation per Mail und telefonisch funktioniert reibungslos und sehr schnell! Das empfohlene Boot hat alle unsere Wünsche erfüllt. Ich komme wieder. Liebe Grüße an das Team!